Hung Gar Kung Fu Malta
 
 
 
Taichi Malta Workshop

Those who have an open mindset

This workshop is open for everyone from any martial art style. You should be ready to empty your mind from all thoughts before deciding to join us. You should - listen, practice and then decide for yourself if this is what you have been looking for. If for instance you have been practicing another Tai Chi style, you will most probably find the Montaigue system different from what you have been learning. The Montaigue system is based on explosive power (fa jing), self defence, death point striking and more rather than just slow movements.
 

Beginners and Advanced Martial Arts Enthusiasts

For the Beginners:
The workshop is limited to a small number of students so that you can have individual attention. Eli Montaigue will be explaining step by step throughout the whole workshop.
 
For the Senior Students / Instructors:
Have you ever been to a workshop and ended up just doing numerous techniques, locks, kicks, punches which you may have been practicing for the last 8 years? Techniques are only 20% of what a good martial arts instructor can offer. And what's the other 80%?

  • learning which points work well with a drunken guy and which dont
  • understanding how your neurological system will react during a real fight
  • learning how to get into a reptile mode
  • how to use fa-jing and dim mak in actual combat
  • how to revitilize your student if he has been accidentally hit on a dim mak point
  • undestanding the Yin Yang concepts; how to be hard and soft at the same time

Students from different Tai Chi systems

If you have been practicing another Tai Chi style you are welcome to join us, however you will most probably find the Montaigue Tai Chi system different from what you have been learning so far. The Montaigue system is based on explosive power (fa jing), realistic self defence, dim mak (death point striking) and much more, rather than just the slow form movements that most Tai Chi schools teach nowadays.

What's covered in Eli Montaigue's Dim Mak / Tai Chi Workshop?

© 2017 by Hung Gar Kung Fu Malta. All rights reserved. | Disclaimer